Friday, September 30, 2016

Guess what?!

We are going again!  But this trip is going to be a bit different!



This is going to be a last “Kid” trip for Rebekah (and our budget). Rebekah will turn into a Diney Adult in Feb 2017. After our trip this year I knew we need to do all we could to get back 1 ore time before the price increase!

It is a surprise trip for Rebekah! SO HARD to keep the secret! Having just taken a trip makes planning for what she wants to do easier, and the fact that I am already a Disney-Freak and always have a trip on my mind helps when I am just sitting on the computer at night doing our plans! Rebekah says every day that she wishes she was at Disney and asks when we are going again. HARD not to tell her! Hard not to celebrate with her each milestone (ADRs, buying plane tickets). Hubby will listen, but not be excited. I do have a friend at work who gets excited with me, though! I plan on telling Daughter at Christmas. For Christmas gifts we only give each other 4 gifts, a WANT, a NEED, a WEAR and a READ. For her WANT I am going to give her some trader pins and for her WEAR (which will be the big finale gift) I am going to give her a shirt I got from TeePublic that has the 4 icons on it and says “Follow me Home” and I will also put her MagicBand in there. 


So, the trip is 7 - 14 January 2017.  We love January!  The temps and crowds are awesome!
We will also be staying at POP again, I love it there, Rebekah loves it there.

So, up coming posts will include:
ADR Thoughts and what I got
FP+ thoughts and plans (and what we get when the time comes)
and Tweeks between now and then, of course!

See you real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment