Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Next trip on the books! "Back So Soon?"

Our “Back So Soon?” Trip

Really? 3 years in a row? Craziness!
January 2016

January 2017

and soon-ish November 2018

OK...so not QUITE year, but close enough!
The Basics

Who
Me → Fran
My full time job is managing a horse farm. Logging in 14,000 steps everyday. On the side I work a part time job at another farm and I dream about Disney...more than many would even realize or believe possible!

Hubby → John
College professor, reader, tolerater of my Disney addiction.

Daughter → Rebekah
10 (to be 11 at time of next trip). Animal lover, major TsumTsum collector, all around amazing kid and a super Disney freak like me.

When
23 November to 2 December 2018
Where
Arrival night @ POP
24 Nov-2 Dec @ Caribbean Beach Resort

No comments:

Post a Comment