Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Update 1

It is almost 2 years since this latest trip plan was written. 
Yes, the trip happened.
Yes it was amazing!
But, there was a LITTLE hiccup in these plans.

End of October 2016 I was in the hospital for a week.  It was hard on Rebekah (well, everyone, really).  So, when I got home I decided to tell her about the trip! I typed out each day and added some pictures and gave it to her in a notebook with the following note:

Surprise!

I have been planning a trip for just the two of us to go to
DISNEY again this coming January!
I was planning on making the trip a Christmas Surprise gift.
I was going to have your MagicBand for
your “Wear” final big gift.
But, with what has gone on lately with me being in the hospital, and how wonderful you were to Dada (and Papa!) while I was gone, I thought you needed something great to happen!
The next few pages outline what the current plans are for the trip!
I hope you approve!
Thank you for being so awesome during this hard time!

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment